To Add an image to your forum post you need to upload the image you want onto hosting service (e.g. Google Pictures, Flickr, Drop Box,...) and then then link to it as follows:
- Click 'New Topic' to create a new post or 'reply' to an existing one
- Click on the 'Img' button. It will place the image brackets ("[img][/img]") at the cursor's position
- On your image hosting service's site, copy the image URL, usually by right clicking on the image and choosing that option
- Return to your post and paste the URL in between the image brackets like this "[img]your image url[/img]"
- Your image will display in the post. You can use preview to see if you entered image URL in between the image brackets corectly
- Submit the post
NOTE: some hosts like dropbox do not allow direct linking to image and in those posts link to images needs to be just copy/pasted as normal text.
If you're not sure how to use an image hosting service, here's an example of how one of them works ( https://imgbb.com/):
- While running MediaMonkey, press Print Screen key (PRTSCR key, usually above keyboard arrows) to capture an image. Alternatively use your preferred screen capture application (note that Windows 10 includes the "Screen Snip" application in the Action Center).
- Open https://imgbb.com/
- Select Upload button on top left of page and Press CTL+V or Drag and drop the saved image to the open browser page
- If done correctly you will be presented with image preview and 'Upload' button
- Press Upload button and wait for the image to upload
- You'll be presented with 'Embed options' that allow you to choose a link. Choose the link format of 'BBCode Thumbnail'
- Copy the link (it's formatted so that you don't have to add any brackets to it e.g. "[url=https://YourURL][img]https://YourURL[/img][/url]" )
- Paste (CTRL+V) the link into your forum post as described in the section above